Saturday, February 27, 2016

February 2016: Wrap-Up + March TBR

2016 Reading Challenge
I have read 17 out of 50 books (34%) | I'm 10 books ahead of schedule 

16068905
A new favorite of mine! I loved this book♥
Books I Read
9 - The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry (5/5)
10 - On the Fence by Kasie West (4.75/5)
11 - Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (4.75/5)
12 - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (5/5)
13 - Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys (4/5)
14 - Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (4.75/5)
15 - Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (3/5)
16 - Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn (3/5)
17 - Landline by Rainbow Rowell (4.25/5)

Reviews: The Love That Split the World; Glass Sword
Amount of pages: approximately 3250
Physical books: 3/9
Ebooks: 6/9

Favorite: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
February's surprise: Landline by Rainbow Rowell
February's disappointment: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell


/ In progress /
Nothing at the moment.

TBR in February
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke

What did you read in February?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you had a great reading month. I have barely jugged through the books I've picked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I am really happy about all the books I managed to read. Most of them were awesome :)

      Delete

I love comments! If you comment on here I'll always check out your blog and try to comment something back :)